Friday, May 26, 2006

its FRIDAY!!!!!!!

yippeee...

Had to tell you a funny story that happened to my friend Michelle ( fellow Camera nut, and someone who I admire a PILE).

Here is what she wrote"
I was at the grocery store this evening (by myself!!! ahhhhhh! smile.gif ) and was walking down the isle. There was a mom there teaching her small (maybe 3 or 4 y/o) son how to 'drive' the shopping cart and watch out for other people. Just as she says "ok honey, watch out for people going by..." he spins the cart around and smacks right into mine. No problem. I smile at her, she says "OMG I'm soooo sorry!!!!" I say "no biggie- btdt with my kids happy.gif " and the she says to her son "What do you say to the nice lady?" He looks his mom straight in the eyes and says very loudly "HOLY SHIT, I *HIT* SOMEONE!!!!!"

The mom looked horrified at first, the store grew noticeably quieter, then we both broke out laughing- it was soooo hard not to! I laughed so hard I about peed my pants. Finally the mom asks him something like "where did you hear that before?" and the kid goes "Well, that's what you said to daddy when you hit that guy with our car that one time"

can you imagine...I would have died laughing!!!!

Here are a fe pics from the horse show on the weekend.. The reiner is my trainer Ron Brouwer, and no he is not riding my horse..she's on mat leave remember! LOL
and the lady riding western pleasure is my good friend Sierra...and her super duper horsey Takatti(ta-ka-tee)sheesh I think thats how you spell it




2 Comments:

Blogger Sonja said...

lol at the kid's comment, I can actually see one of mine doing the same thing (not from hearing me say it, nu uh, not me. hehehe).

The horses look amazing!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Bahahahaha, thats a GREAT story!

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites