Saturday, May 20, 2006

Few Lo's...sheesh I cant keep up!

Trying to play catch up and finish my huge list of "to Scrap" photos...So bear with me!


Ok #1. Simple...Christmas 2005..pics with both the Grandpa's and one of me and Jackson. Dh snapped the big one! Even on Auto I love the rebel XT! LOL

(credits to Amanda Rockwell's Christmas Dreams kit, available at ES, I made the little string, and the Alpha is from house of Limes, Its a girls world kit)


#2 this is a funny one..I was trying to play with perception, and R was tucked right under me when I snapped it...These are (were) our favorite tights...Sadly...They are too small...I am on the hunt for more fun tights...Anyone have any secret tight places??(credits to Kristin CB's Life and Beauty kit, Available at SBE. I love this kit, the colors are AMAZING. Fonts are AL charisma, caligula dodgy, carolinga, carpenter, and feena casual)



#3 I got this great idea from Treva to try my old grapewreaths to make a nest...Looks neat...Kids don't like it much! LOL..This was an attempt for some Easter photos...I like the expression on her face..But that's about it. (credits to Kristin Cb's fresh Linens kit, available at SBE. Font is angleterre book)







last but not least A photo I took ALONG time ago..This was taken way back with my Canon P&S..so Im thinking...like November 2005 ish. Its been sitting in the to scrap folder long enough. I fiddled with some of my custom made curve templates, then actually got bored with it, so I mess with some blending...and then left it alone. (credits to Lauren Grier's Shining Star Kit, Christine Smiths lightly inked edges, font is 2 peas GlitterGirl)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

just GORGEOUS! FAB FAB idea with the birds nest! love that :)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

These are Brilliant Deanna.. YOu have quite a talent for putting these together!! Great job!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

tights...www.hannaandersson.com has the MOST AWESOME tights and clothes. They last forever! Very cute photo!

8:17 PM  
Blogger ~Melissa~ said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!! These lo's are just awesome!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

the tootsies are so cute :D lol

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites