Friday, May 12, 2006

I have been STUNG!


THE BEES HAVE ARRIVED!

DH brought them home with him last night.... I got them set up and managed to take 5 pics, before the kids got really angry and thats was it. I only used the one with the giant softbox, I figure one light at a time for now!
I cant believe it, Everytime Amanda would show me a photo, I was in awe of the HUGE catchlights and the skintones etc.. I told her every single day that I was inlove with her Bees..
Thank goodness they only took 1 week to get here...amazing..from TN to alberta in a week, the books Im gonna be sending Petra will take longer to get to Ontario than that Im sure...Stupid Canada Post! What fun bees, are...no more metering in camera...so it was all trial and error last night til I got it about right!...next item to purchase will be a light meter...down the road tho...way down the road...once I earn some money from a shoot, and buy a full year membership at the photography forum. LOL

Here's a peek!...IM in love already...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeremi said...

I'm so jealous! So cool though this is a great shot! You are gonna be unstoppable girl!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

What an awesome photo! You are sooo very talented!

11:52 AM  
Blogger PD said...

awesome what a bite that is! Great skin tones and the catchlights are great! Stupid Canada Post is right lol.
TFS...love learning something new from u daily!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Gorgeous shot Deanna!! WTG!!!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites