Saturday, May 13, 2006

Utter Insanity

Thats whats going on at my house today..
We have 3 guys here preparing the yard to seed it with grass, They came with one big truck, and tractor and a bobcat. Now add to that my husband who dug a huge hole in the yard so we can build a 3 car garage, he is beetling around in our bobcat. Now add to that...2 double trailer gravel trucks, which are hauling sand in ( to fill the hole of course). Thats what my yard looks like today..thank god the kids and I are off to a wedding...LOL

yup...2 bobcats, 1 tractor, 2 gravel trucks and 4 guys... I'm OUTTA Here!

5 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

lol- You're too funny! I don't blame you...I'd be out of there too!

10:37 AM  
Blogger PD said...

UGAH! LOL Glad you and the kids left. Hope the wedding went well. Catch up with you later.
If I miss ya tomorrow..
Happy Mudders Day!

LOL get it?? sigh I crack me up at times! Snort. {Bad one I know}

6:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, were they hot?

Love the pics! You're doing great!

3:45 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Smart thinkin'. I get so annoyed with men and big machines. What is the obsession about anyways??

5:31 AM  
Blogger Trisha said...

Wanted to jump on her and say Congrats for moving on to Round 3 of the UDC!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites