Tuesday, June 27, 2006

a few more LO's :D

OK so I was on a roll yesterday! Im so glad to get my scrappin' Mojo back! and its a good thing too, Cuz I have been a bad CT member.

Got some news on that front too, I thought about life hard and long, and decided to resign from my CT duties at Elemental Scraps. With 5 designers there, I just couldn't keep up. Especially with this nasty morning sickness hanging around. Which is ulitmately a good thing, b/c I am also proud to announce that I have been accepted into Amanda Rockwell's Exclusive Sweet Shoppe Cupcake CT team! HORRAY!!
For those of you who dont know yet, Amanda has joined the Sweet Shoppe Designs team! Im so excited for her I am Positive that her designs will fit in there just perfectly!
Anyone else have a hard time scrappin more than 2 photos...this LO actually amazed me, I started off thinking it HAD TO be a 2 pager...and let me tell you I was pleasantly surprised when I managed to get all 6 photos on one page! I think it turned out really well!



(credits to Amanda Rockwell's Summer Girls kits, both #1 and #2, Angela Spangler's Scotch Tape! thanx Lady! Fonts are Brandywine, Abberation, 1942 report, 2 peas snickerdoodle, 2 peas fairy princess, Bickely Script)








Back to my normal typical LO for this one...I knew right away I wanted to use a b/w photo for this kit.. The colors in this one are stunning..so strong..so eyecatching...the reds...are to DYE FOR! If your a red lover..this Kit is totally for you!




(credits to Kristin CB's Cherry Cheesecake Kit, available at TDC. Lalupche's frame brushes, sweet brush from DSP, font is appendix3)

Managed to start going thru some of the photos from the weekend..I was a goof and forgot to bring a copy of the image I wanted to try to emulate...so its really kinda the same, but the angles are totally off..major bummer...We had a great weekend however, we did end up at the location we got married at, and there happened to be a blue grass festival going on...so that was kinda neat..we aren;t major bluegrass fans, but it was still fun to listen to some great music while camping! on Sunday DH surprised me with a quick 30 minute helicopter tour over the Rockies...let me tell you that is the ONLY way to truly appreciate them! WOW... I hope to get some pics up in the next few days...gotta say I LOVE living in Alberta...all that scenery just 2 hours from my house!

ok toodles!

5 Comments:

Blogger loonyhiker said...

Nice layouts. I like the title for Spring into Your Step!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Love the Spring in your Step layout. Looks awesome with the six photos on the one page!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love both the LOs...so glad you're back at it.
Glad to hear too that you had a good weekend.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Glynis said...

Gorgeous layouts! And congrats on making the CT for Amanda Rockwell--she is a great designer!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Misti said...

you are so making me want to digital scrap. but must resist the urge.
these are super duper cute.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites