Thursday, June 29, 2006

few more Photos!


Ok todays pics are of the blue grass festival...

mostly band pics.. I will try to remember who they were and where they were from!

Our favorite band by Far was Prairie Flyer...from Washington...they were so good infact I didnt even go down to take any pics! LOL!

The photo was the first band we listened to..they are called Canadian White Water.
These guys were crazy...the younger guy played like 5 different instruments..and was amazing on them all...they had super stage presence too. the best was him on the banjo...simply amazing..there is no other word to describe it...



Photo of DH sitting back relaxing! and enjoying the music..this was after we woke up from a 2 hour nap in the early afternoon...heh heh...havent done that forever! sure felt good!










This is the owner of the resort... I cant tell if those are happy thoughts...or worrysome thoughts! I think honestly it was happy thoughts..they estimated for the BBQ supper on Saturday night that they fed just over 500 people!
Double from the previous year!









The headliner band was from Toronto...they were the Foggy Hog Town Boys...good music...Zero for stage presence...like NADA..so they sucked..LOL! the guy on the right...never smiled once...until he left the stage... YUCK!





ok and here is my attempt at recreating the wedding photo... the first one is a LO is did with the image from the pro photograper... Linda Dubois, from Rocky Mountain House. Now I knew that she did some Photoshop work on the image, but it wasnt until I tred to copy it that I realized how much she did...she must have shrunk down the mountains in the background in order to get the tops and some sky...b/c no matter what angle I tried..they were just to high!... I had us posed over on the other side of that photo..but that dang tree would have been dead center in the picture..and I just didn't like that one bit!

Tomorrow...the Chopper pics...wait..I hope I didnt say I would use them today..sorry!

OK and my blog prompt for today... exercise...LOL what is that...
I used to be very active...well planned excerise...before kids, I was a go the gym 4 days a week kinda girl...then when I had Ry...I bought a treadmill thinking I could still get some exercise done at home..which I did...used it lots...then i got pg with Jackson...sold the treadmill..now the 2 of them keep me busy enough..i cant imagine having the time to do a routine and scheduled exercise...I call mine mommicize! LOL!

5 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

LOL great shots of the festival. Looked like a ton of fun.
Must be on the same wave length cause I have been trying to get my butt in gear to start working out here at night again.
Ugh...so need it and need my energy back!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Glynis said...

Great photos--what a fun vacation!

1:49 PM  
Blogger loonyhiker said...

Great photos! I know why they give small children to young people, because it would kill me to run after them!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Hi,
That looks like a lot of fun. My husband in a gospel group, so we have been to many of the all day singing things....lots of fun! I used to be a little hard when the kids were all babies, but now I can sit back, relax and enjoy it. Your DH is cute ;)...but then again, so are you ;).

3:10 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

GORGEOUS photos, girl! I can't wait until I go to CO next month!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites