Monday, June 26, 2006

finally a new LO!


ok its been about 3 weeks...since I scrapped...I was scared I was going to forget how...

I whipped up this one..in between bouts of m/s and chatting with Amanda...before she heads outta town!

Im kinda excited..within like 5 miontues of posting it at SBB Shabby Miss Jenn replied to it!...whoohoooooooo...thats 2 of my LO's there she has replied to...LOL I know..silly...but still cool IMO!

(credits go to Amanda Rockwell's Kirsty Kit, available at ES. The font is Artistamp Medium...man i love that font!)


and toanswer my Monday blog promp...
I truly have no reasons I named my children like I did...I just really liked the sound of their names together...with my son he did get DH's middle name...if this baby is a girl..I will use my late mothers first name Irene..for a middle name..that is if I can come up with a nice sounding name to go with Irene...we really struggled with this the first time around! any ideas?

6 Comments:

Blogger loonyhiker said...

I like the name Irene! It is an old fashioned name. As for something to go with it, how about Megan? I like that one too!

4:48 PM  
Blogger PD said...

woohoo wb mama...missed your lo's but taking care of u comes first. Congrats on Miss Jenn replying. So nice to be recognized by the big wigs eh? lol

5:50 PM  
Blogger Glynis said...

My mother's middle name is 'Irene'--I've always liked it, but she hates it and her first name is 'Kay' and she isn't crazy about that one either--so no suggestions here :) *LOL*

9:57 PM  
Blogger heather said...

Irene sounds like a good name to have an initial after it, you know like Irene J. Smith... Sorry this doesn't help a bit!

4:28 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

LOL...I have a great name to go with Irene...Shannon...my name is Shannon Irene! It was my grandma's name and I was always so proud that I was able to have it as my middle name!!!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Wow! Congratz on the congrats from SMJ, thats awesome hun!

Can't wait to see your pictures of the rockies. I would love to go someday.

As for names to go with Irene, how about these:

Marley Irene (Marley is my sisters name, I love it!)
Alyson Irene
Rebecca Irene
Brooklyn Irene
Madelyn Irene

Just some ideas! :)
PS - love your last name btw, almost every name goes with it and it sounds so professional or something! lmbo!!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites