Friday, August 11, 2006

Here is Austin..!




OK now Austin, is the best manner lil man I have ever had the pleasure of meeting..He is quiet and content, and only fussy a few time in the hours that we were taking his photos... He was 2 weeks old exactly yesterday!

I haven't had much of a chance to go thru his pics yet..infact I have proofed only about 6 of them, I'm off to Calgary today, so I'm not gonna get much done today either...phooey...

anyways..Here are a few to tide you over..and to make me feel better about not getting to these ASAP...Its really hard...I just wanna stay home all day and proof them all...

The ring shot was fun...but hard to do..this lil guy would not hold his feet still for more than a second...and then the darn rings would have fallen off..or be turned!...it was alot of laughs trying to get that shot!

7 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Beautiful job!!

Now excuse me....your coming to Calgary and I wasn't informed of this!!! LOL Love ya girl!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

What a little sweetie he is! Love the rings, well worth the wait! Have fun in Calgary!

10:10 AM  
Blogger PD said...

lol aww love it! Can't wait to do ring shots with my cousin's lil one!
MORE MORE MORE!!!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Can't wait to see more D! Love the ring shot!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

That shot is PRICELESS Deanna!! Great job!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

i'm with everyone else... LOVE that ring shot!!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

GREAT Pics. LOVE the ring shot too. You are doing such a great job Deanna.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites