Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday....ah time for rest...LMAO..whatever!

well I heard from Emma's Mommy yesterday, and she is pleased with the photos, she actually found my blog and left me a lil comment..I am going to call her on Monday...I remember how tough life is at first with a toddler and a baby....bigs hugs Momma!

I finished up proofing Austin's shoot last night... Phew..thanx goes to Cat and Kristen..for chatting along with me as I finished them up! I just need to upload the proofs to the album, and I got quite a few more decent ones for my gallery, so thats great. I will start tomorrow posting my favorites of him...and I guess its time to spill the beans.....some of you know already....... but the rest will have to wait until tomorrow! sorry...a bit of a teaser I guess...

Have a great sunday!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Munnsters said...

Okay..............Whats the big news now girl???

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Deanna!! I'm totally diggin' the wedding ring and toes photo!! I've got to pass that idea on to my cousin (our latest family member to have a baby, and their 1st, at that!)

1:30 PM  
Blogger PD said...

Is it Monday already?

Psst...a few on my blog. Go see and please CC!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

It is MONDAY... You are awake.. SPILL THE BEANS GIRL!!!!!!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites