Saturday, August 05, 2006

Meet baby Emma

I have like 65 proofs to show them..and to be honest...I knew that a few were gonna turn out the way they did, but I had a bad feeling about alot of them also...I was TRULY AMAZED when I looked at their album last night...I'm feeling pretty proud of myself right now, I hope this doesnt sound corny...This is so far my best work yet...phew...at least I'm going in the right direction!
I have like 25 favorites... so I might just post like 5 or 6 today, then post some more over the next few days.

Shooting a newborn...its hard, its time consuming, but its fun...and Im addicted to it..This took just over 4 hours, from arrival to departure, which was plenty long enough..lil miss Emma didnt really want to sleep much for me, so we kept just waiting..LMAO...

I learned to bring more pillows to stuff inside my trunk...she is tucked too far in there to see very much of her :(. I have a bit more of a shopping list to get before I do an on location shoot again...Dang backdrop stand was supposed to be there Thursday Am , so I could use it for this..but It wasn't, so well heck we made DO...




8 Comments:

Blogger 3Weddings said...

Deanna...these are fantaboulous!!!!Or as Mr Big would say Absof***inlutely Amazing!!!
You're making all the Ontario gals pretty darn jonesy!!!!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Deanna those are amazing!!! How do you do that?? Oh my!! :)

11:12 AM  
Blogger PD said...

Woohooo...my girl is going to be famous I tell ya famous! I am so proud f you Dee..you have no idea! Love ya girl. You inspire me! Your journey with photography has come forth in leaps and bounds this last yr. I just wish I had the $$ to spend on the things I need too, props/backdrops/lens etc to get my arse in gear some more. There are days when I feel bummed cause I don't have the things I need to help the shots. Then again, don't blame your tools right!
These are awesome and you know I think you are the best!XXX

11:18 AM  
Blogger ~ashleigh said...

These are oustanding photos! I am sure they will be treasured forever!

1:35 PM  
Blogger The Munnsters said...

OH MY GOD !!!!

Those are amazing !!! You are making me want to get pregnant again just so I can come down south so you can take my pictures...LOL

They are absolutly beautiful and you should be so proud of your work, I can't wait to see more... especially the wedding shots...

HAPPY SNAPPING !!!

4:51 PM  
Blogger YK Playgroup Association said...

Wowey! These are perfect, I LOVE. How did you "make do" with the black background? Is this all natural light? Beautiful work Deanna.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Sinead said...

Oh, they're great, Deanna!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

stunning photograhy!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites