Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Thursday Thirteen!


Thirteen Things I'm nervous about today


1…. I have my first newborn photo shoot at 10 AM
2. I hope the baby girl is happy
3. I hope the baby girl will sleep lots
4. I hope that I can get all the shots I want, while she is sleeping
5. I hope that I can pick up my new backdrop stand BEFORE the shoot!(oppsy)
6. I hope that the dad has big strong arms...I got a few super cool poses just for him and baby!
7. I hope that big sister wants her picture taken too
8. I hope that baby girl doesnt pee or worse on my backdrop or my props..( actually pee I wont mind)
9. I hope that momma and daddy both have black shirts they can wear.
10. I hope my kids keep sleeping for 30 more minutes so I can have a shower!
11. Im gonna shoot Raw + JPG today...I have 3GB of memory..so about 300 pics...I hope that will be enough!
12. I'm hoping that a sleeping newborn will be easier than chasing after a 3 year old for a photo shoot!
13. I'm hoping that the Mommy will be really happy with the photos I get of them today!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with that sweet baby. Hope all goes well!! :)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Lyn said...

You'll do fine. You're the expert just tell them what you want. lol Anyway, my T13 - Various Jobs Edition is up at Bloggin' Outloud - http://blogginoutloud.blogspot.com/2006/08/t13-various-jobs-edition.html

8:01 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

Don't be nervous. Of all of the things you've said, I would gladly have you do my family portrait. You sound as if you know your stuff, and most parents understand that it takes some work to get the good picture.
I hope that the baby doesnt do worse! Lets just hope that the mom, if she is breastfeeding, didnt eat Taco Bell!
LMBO!

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the photo shoot. I know it'll all go well.

My list is up. Have a wonderful day.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it goes well for you!!!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm sure you will do great! Best of luck!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

good luck with the photo shoot!
my tt is up.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Good luck with the picture taking...it's either smooth as pie or well...not.

*winks*

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how did it go?
i am at a hault with the business :( Mr. Funs job is restricted me too much right now :(

2:05 PM  
Blogger Frances D said...

Just discovered you on the Thursday Thirteen list.
And I hope the shoot goes well.
Looking forward to visiting and have a wonderful week.
Frances

3:47 PM  
Blogger Meira{FB} said...

Are you doing a follow up on the shoot next thursday so we can hear how it went?????


Happy TT

4:43 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Good luck on the shoot....
Good list..

My TT is up

7:21 PM  
Blogger PD said...

crap blogger did it to me again..I WAAAS the first one to post earlier..oh well doesn't matter. Just wanted to say congrats on the awesome shoot mama!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I hope that it went well! Happy TT!

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow-- that could be tough!

Thanks for stopping by!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites