Thursday, January 18, 2007

another venture into town!

WEll on tuesday..T had a lil "procedure" done to his privates...please dont be judgemental of me for that...but anyways..this morning when I changed his diaper I about freaked...so into the dr office we went..threw off everyone's jammies..didnt comb anyone's hair... now that Im home..we must have looked like a family of crazy people..
Anyways, everything is normal, healing like it should be...They did it differently than they did J's, so I was unsure of what to expect...poor lil man...poor lil doozer..:(..I feel like such a mean mommy... but alas..its done know...

soo..anyways...trip #2....solo..3 kids..went really well..the Hall train seems to work really good...R is so good about helping me, even just by holding J's hand...I know that he wont run...or atleast she will scream if he lets go...

NEXT WEEK...We attempt the MALL!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Munnsters said...

Poor little TY....LOL!!!

I think you can have the procedure done here even before you leave the hospital...but i'm not sure about that...seeing as i have a girl...

Good to here all went well...on your venture out....

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites