Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Our first outing!

WEll I survived....I took all 3 kids out today...we just went to R's ballet class...but we all lived...must have looked a bit funny..the Hall train coming thru...me with the infant carrier on one arm, holding J's hand with the other, then he was holding R's hand too. there we were weaving in and out of vehicles in the parking lot!...it went well..im feeling pumped...maybe next week I will try WALMART! LMAO!

T is doing Great!...he is up to 6 lbs 6 oz...( 5 oz over birth weight) and he's not quite 2 weeks!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Munnsters said...

You are a brave woman....

LOL

I can not wait ot hear about your first trip to Wal-mart...I am sure that will be a memory never to be forgotten...

Great to hear Ty is growing like a weed...

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites