Sunday, January 21, 2007

well tomorrow is the day!

Im getting my birthday present..at 9 am tomorrow...A cleaning LADY!!!!!! she is going to come 3 x a month...and I cant wait...floors, bathrooms, dusting and the kitchen...YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!

while she is doing that...Im gonna be off at Gymnastics with all 3 kids..then we are gonna attempt...*ATTEMPT* is the key word...to go GROCERY SHOPPING!...not sure how much Im gonna be able to get...unless I can grab the cool cart that the kids can sit in and drive..other wise J will have to be in the cart, with T on the seat area in his seat...phew..Im tired already...have a good week!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Munnsters said...

OMG.....I wish....

We are in the proces of buying/Building a new house...possibly buying a modular...not sure yet....anyways...

I wont hire one now, but as soon as we move i am getting one too...just to help me stay on top of things...jsut like once ever 2 weeks...

They are pretty reasonable too...up here in Cold Lake at least...

I am so super excited for you...

Maybe you could hire a personal shopper to get your groceries too...LOL....keep your eyes out for people tomorrow looking at you...thinking that brave woman...with 3 under 3.....LOL

9:40 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Ahhh....great b-day gift! I'm having a bit of envy over here! ;)
I'm afraid I'd have to clean my house before someone could come clean it...lol!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites