Thursday, June 22, 2006

YEe HAW!!!!!!!!! happy 4th anniversary to US!

Ok so my last studio lighting class was on Tuesday..had to postpone it a night b/c of the hockey game !LOL...

it was awesome!!!!! the instructor basically sat in the corner of his studio and let us have full reign on all his stuff!..he wanted to see what we learned from the week before! IT WAS SO COOL!...he helped us out a few times, but mostly everything was all us. Us meaning me and 3 other girls...one is a pro photographer already, 2 of us are Portfolio building..and I have no clue on the 3rd..I think she just really digs Photography! I'm just waiting on the models to hopefully sign a release form so I can use a few pics for my portfolio and show them to you all!...
I absolutley LOVe maternity shots...it was so much fun!

WE are heading outta town this weekend, to Celebrate our 4th anniversary...today is the day infact!..and best yet, the inlaws are coming to stay with the kids! HOORAY!!!!!!
Taking the motorohome and the rhino (see to the left incase you dont know what a Rhino is...and Im guessing most of you dont!) and heading off to Saunders, which is close to where we got married!


and now Im reminising...here are a few of my favorite wedding photos...I wonder if we can sneak back there..and get the same kind of shot? hmmn...maybe I should try that!


9 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

Congrats you 2 newlyweds! Here is to many more happy years ahead of you! Beautiful pics Dee..GL trying to recapture the moment ( pun intended) this weekend!
Lubs ya babe!
xx

7:07 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!!! Congratulations! Your wedding photos are gorgeous!

That Rhino thingy looks pretty cool! What, exactly, does it do? Looks kind of like a cross between an ATV and a golf cart! lol

8:22 PM  
Blogger Glynis said...

Beautiful photos! And Happy anniversary! And I hope you get to feeling better soon!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Misti said...

Happy Anniversary to you two. You make a really cute couple.

i'm not with blogger anymore
http://www.mdawsongallery.com/blog/

11:25 PM  
Blogger Suza said...

wonderful photos....
my favourite is the one in the water.
it is soooooo great!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

What a gorgeous place for a wedding! Beautiful photos.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary sweety!

Love your wedding pictures! Jeff and I are in the process of planning our wedding now, I am really excited to say the least!

Hope you have a great trip!

Ps - Jeff works at Yamaha and I work at Kawasaki, so we get to take a Rhino or 4-wheeler every once in a while for a weekend. Eventually after we pay off some bills I'd LOVE to get one or the other, they are so much fun aren't they?!!!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

Happy Anniversary!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...beautiful wedding photos. The background almost don't look real.
Congrats on the wedding anniversary. Hope you have a wonderful time.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites