Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Finally Tuesday

ok still feeling really quite shitty, so i think I got myself a case of some really good m/s. blah....i feel like that almost all day long. Im falling behind on my CT duties bad at ES....i havent scrapped in over 10 days..Im going thru withdrawl I think. I have talked with Kristin, she's ok with me just taking it easy for a bit, so thats really cool!..hey but then Kristin is really cool!

Managed to muster up some energy to head into my first studio lighting class last night. Turned out to be way fewer and more advanced people than he thought, so we all had a great time, we had a model, and we just went thru book, after book, after book, and pointed out some lighting we wanted to copy, so we fiddled around with 2 lights, and 2 softboxes most of the time, so that part is good, glad I got 2 lights, guess I should watch on ebay for another smaller Softbox tho...Wish I could show you some of the lighting we had...super neat got some really great pics...oh yes..and what a TREAT to work with a model who sits stills, looks into the camera, and listens to what you want her to do!!!!!!!! how fun!

Its tuesday today, sun is shining, and so far the family shoot is on!...Not a cloud in the sky, as of now..so partly good, cuz maybe no rain, but it would be nicer to have an overcast day for this... but anything..I just want to get it done!!!kinda pumped after last nights shoots....esp because I get 2 adults, and 2 kids over 6 tonight...they should all be able to understand what I want! Well off to get my cheat sheet all set up, and my list of ideas...gimme some prayers around 6:30pm Alberta time today ok Ladies!...

5 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

6:30pm your time..ack and I just nudged ya. Sorry! Totally forgot the shoot was today. Thinking of you RIGHT NOW! LOL
You'll do awesome and just happy that it was on for ya!
Hugs on the m/s!
xx

6:33 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

How did it go????

8:45 PM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

I didn't know you were taking a lighting class. How awesome. You will be rocking those bee's in no time!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

How did the photo session go on Tuesday? I hope it went smoothly!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Hope you feel better soon girlie!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites