Friday, June 23, 2006

yeah its friday!

following my blogging prompt from DSP today


What are the best 10 things you have accomplished since your LAST birthday that ended in a zero?

1. got married
2 had Rylee
3 had Jackson
4 got pg with #3
5 won Canadian National Reserve Champion Amatuer Reining horse
6. Became a more fufilled person.( my kids helped me with this)
7. found another true passion in Photography
8. learned to be happy with myself
9. grew up!
10. realized that kids are the center of my world, and thats OK...living life like it should be is now my ultimate goal...


ok off to finish packing the motorhome!

Danielle..its the family version of a quad....LOL... even the dogs come along..they ride in the back! its a HOOT!..that thing goes anywhere!!!!!!

thank you to everyone who left us a happy anniversary!!!!

Mel, soo cool! about your wedding! and really cool that someone actually KNEW what a rhino was!!!!!! yeah!!!!! oh yeah but wait....your my fellow Canuk!!!!!! hee hee!!!!!!

have a great weekend Everyone!!!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Have a wonderful weekend! Hope we can catch up when you get back.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

If I wanted to look up this Rhino, what would I look under? It looks perfect for my father for Vermont!!!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Nevermind...I finally found it! :)

8:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great trip, but no doubt you will with such an awesome list.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Judyy said...

Sounds like you've been plenty busy, and having fun at it, too! Have yourselves a wild vacation--I'm glad to hear that the dogs get to go along. LOL

9:20 AM  
Blogger PD said...

lol Have fun sweetie...TTYL

10:41 AM  
Blogger Sandra Holmes Stanton said...

So simply put, and so true!!

10:44 AM  
Blogger loonyhiker said...

Hope you have fun with the motorhome. When my 2 girls were little, we had one. Now that they are gone, we sold it and bought a...tent! My girls think we are crazy but I'm really enjoying my tent.

12:28 PM  
Blogger heather said...

Have a great holiday. Love what you've been doing with your life - it sounds well-balanced and fun!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Misti said...

Its only been 2 yrs since my birthday that ended on 0, hm this could be a hard for me. but i miht try it.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Can't wait to hear all about your trip hun!! :)

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites