Friday, June 09, 2006

tsk tsk tsk blogger..has been bad

Tried to update several times yesterday with no luck...

Just a goofy pic of J, we were playing peek at a neighbours house, and of course I HAD to bring my camera...my poor kids...

got a few busy busy weeks ahead of me, my family shoot from yesterday got cancelled because of rain, so we have tuesday and Thursday both booked for next week..ahh the joy's of outside photos! Got a pile of dr's appt next week, hair done, nails done, plus mondays nights now are my studio lighting classes already...YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for those!

Im playing phone tag with the girl from the photo lab, I think things are close, my monitor just needs a wee bit of tweaking and then things are good to go! HOORAY!...so hopefully I can find her today, I need to get that done ASAP.

I havent scrapped a lick for about a week..I have been feeling really ill, im truly hoping I have some sort of flu, and that this is not M/S because I cant handle another month of feeling like this...DH was a good dad last night, I went to bed about 7, he put the kids to bed for me...I slept right thru!

Its supposed to rain all weekend , which is good because we got the rest of the grass seeded last weekend...so this is just perfect for it! and my garden too! and my office too, my goal is to clena this office out...i have stuff stashed everywhere...todays' goal, laundry, and sorting...paper...paper to file, paper that needs to get entered in the computer, paper for garbage...

5 Comments:

Blogger Deena said...

Great pic Deanna!! And i sure hope its not MS too, ick!! Maybe try some ginger ale, or ginger tea!?

8:46 AM  
Blogger Sonja said...

Hope the rain does some good for you guys, it's been nasty here, Cody's last soccer game got called because of it.

Hope you feel better soon!

9:27 AM  
Blogger PD said...

Well I hope that the sicky feeling have passed. Hey does that mean you are gonna have twins? ( rofl)
Cute pic of Jackson.
Fingers crossed that next week the photoshoot is a go.

3:06 PM  
Blogger ~Melissa~ said...

That picture is just darling! BTW... love your avatar at TDC. LOL

Hope your feeling better soon. Can't wait to see those pics from your shoot next week. :)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

That picture is adorable!

I am praying that you don't have MS, and that this is just a touch of the flu. Hope your feeling better very soon!

PS - I am also very excited about seeing your fam pictures!!! whoo hoo!! Can't wait!

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites